It’s time to say goodbye to summer and hello to fun fall fashion trends. Things won’t be changing that drastically though if you’re anything like us, it’s yoga pants and compression leggings year round. While working out in the summer is great, there’s nothing quite like going for a jog on a crisp fall morning. Your health, fitness and style are our ma, n priorities!
Goodbye Running Shorts, Hello Yoga Pants & Compression Leggings
The start of a new season is the perfect excuse to re-vamp your wardrobe. It may be cliché, but looking great means feeling great. Going shopping for new workout attire can completely change your outlook on fitness and create a new sense of motivation that you may have been losing towards the end of summer.
Fall Fashion Must-Haves
- Compression Leggings – Let’s be honest, leggings are AMAZING. They’re so comfortable and easy to pair with anything. You can dress them down for a workout or dress them up for a night out with the girls. Try them in a sleek black or go bold with some mesh cutouts and floral patterns.
- Capri/Crop Leggings – It’s true, leggings come in all shapes, sizes and styles. Mix it up with some cute and fun capri cropped leggings. Throw on your favorite Nikes and hoodie and you’re good to go.
- Fleece Headbands/Ear Warmers – These are great for keeping your ears warm during the fall and winter months if you’re working out outside.
- Running Gloves – These will really come in handy this fall (pun intended), they are meant for keeping your hands from getting too cold when exposed to the cool air. There’s nothing worse than trying to workout with freezing cold hands.
- Fitted & Fancy Sports Bras – Fancy sports bras are totally trending. You can ditch the drab standard ones and trade them in for criss-cross back, daring mesh or fun neon styles.
- Graphic Tees & Tanks – Yes it’s getting cold, but you can still throw on an awesome graphic tee or tank underneath your jacket. Choose one with a motivational quote/saying or something funny like “Sore Today Strong Tomorrow” and “Do it for Taco Tuesdays.”
- Over-sized Slouchy Sweaters – Whether you’re working out or just lounging around, everyone should have that go-to big comfy sweater in their closet.
- Crop Sweaters & Sweatshirts – Crop tops have made a comeback. Pairing some high-waisted leggings and a cropped sweater is a cute and functional fall outfit. Another great option are those cute sweaters with the back cut outs so you can show off your cute new sports bras!
- Lightweight Compression Jackets – Great for jogging, these lightweight jackets will keep you warm without slowing you down.
- Fall Workout Hairstyles – Suns out buns out! Buns are the cutest little trend. Throw your hair up in a half bun, two space buns or a big message bun right on top of your head. If you’re putting your hair up, make sure to throw on one of those fleece headbands!
- Shoes – For support and efficiency, tennis shoes, lifting shoes, Gravity Defyer Shoes, or running shoes are the most practical for working out. That being said, they don’t have to be boring! Find some pretty fall colors or new styles that you’ve never thought of trying before to spice up or tie together your whole outfit!
Whether you like sticking to cool fall colors or you’re trying to brighten up your workout wardrobe with fun neon colors, hopefully we’ve provided you with a wide variety of the trendy must-haves for fall fitness.